USE THIS FORM TO GET STARTED
Let's Get Started
Fill out this form to start a new order or to get a quote for an upcoming order. Once submitted, you’ll receive an email with the following information:
- Shot list instructions to explain what's needed to provide a detailed quote.
- A reference number to identify your products when shipped to our studio.
- Shipping instructions that explain how to ship your products to our studio .
What Happens Next
We won’t take any payment right now. That will happen after one of our project managers writes up your order and sends you an invoice.
There’s no obligation. If you change your mind, it’s no problem. You can start a new order at any time. Questions? We're here for you!
Toll Free: 833.322.1112
New Orders & Quotes
Our core service is ideal for E-commerce. We shoot clean, crisp photos of your product on a pure white background. Each image is professionally shot and edited in studio by our experienced staff of trained product photographers under the direction of our creative director.
Fast standard turnaround. Most projects delivered 1-2 weeks after receipt of products & payment. Please contact us to confirm current lead times.
Pricing & Services
- SINGLE PHOTO $65 one photo
- 2-4 PHOTOS (10% OFF) $55 per photo
- 5-9 PHOTOS (20% OFF) $48 per photo
- 10-19 PHOTOS (30% OFF) $42 per photo
- 20-49 PHOTOS (40% OFF) $36 per photo
- 50-99 PHOTOS (50% OFF) $30 per photo
- 100+ PHOTOS (60% OFF) $24 per photo
- 3 BUSINESS DAY RUSH Add $195 for up to 10 photos
A $190 minimum applies to all first orders, which is roughly equivalent to 4 standard photos, 2 Hero Shots, or any combination of our services listed above.
- High resolution 3000 x 3000 pixel (before crop) jpeg image at 300 DPI.
- Pure white background (RGB 255,255,255) with grounding shadow or reflection, where appropriate.
- Photo editing to remove dust, scratches, and minor defects.
- Product prep to include steaming garments, stuffing bags, cleaning smudges, and minor assembly.
- Instant online delivery and free image storage.
- Royalty-free unlimited use license.
- No extra charge for group arrangements up to 5 pieces.
- No extra charge for large products up to 3 feet on the longest side.
- No extra charge for products with shiny or metallic surfaces.
- No extra charge for jewelry or apparel.
- No extra charge for black backgrounds instead of white.
- No extra charge for illuminated products such as lit candles or LED displays.
Photos that adapt to different backgrounds. Transparencies can be added to any photo allowing your images to be used on a variety of backgrounds. Our team manually traces the outer edge of your product to clip it from the native white background. This enables your images to blend with whatever background you decide to use, like the image seen here.
Delivery in PNG format. Each transparency is delivered as a transparent PNG file for easy use on most popular web and image editing platforms.
Add $8 per photo
Large groups and very complex objects may be quoted extra.
A hero shot is our top white background service which includes everything in our core service above but with significantly higher resolution, extensive additional touch-up, and transparencies.
Shooting at 36 megapixels, each image is a whopping 7360 × 4912 pixels (before cropping). This is 4x the image size of our standard photos for maximum clarity. Final prints sizes up to 24″ at 300 DPI or 48″ at 150 DPI.
Often, products contain minor defects but our hero shots go far beyond our standard service in correcting many manufacturing errors such as crooked labels, mold seams, misaligned gaps, damaged box corners, and much more. All hero shots include transparencies delivered in a layered tiff format for easy incorporation into your design.
$95 per photo, flat rate
A fitted look, no model required. Using special techniques, apparel can be photographed styled on a mannequin which is then removed in post production creating a hollow appearance commonly called “ghost mannequin” or “hollow man.” It’s a great solution allowing a fitted look without the need for a model.
When shipping garments we recommend using medium sizes when possible.
$75 per photo, flat rate
An added touch. Great for showing products in use, demonstrating features, and giving a sense of scale, hand modeling can be added to any of our services above.
Our studio staff and assistants will demonstrate your product while our photographers give direction. Your choice of male or female hands.
Add $30 to any photo